Re: CVE-2011-1521 - python update for squeeze?

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 4:12 AM, Andrea Zwirner wrote:
> I would be glad to make this one my first contribute to debian, can you just
> route me to the right manuals to do it?

Here is a link to info about proposed-updates:
http://www.debian.org/releases/proposed-updates

Here is a link to the info in the security tracker:
http://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2011-1521

Doing some research there will lead to this upstream bug report, which
will likely be the best place to start to determine an appropriate
fix:
http://bugs.python.org/issue11662

Best wishes,
Mike