Re: how to fix rootkit?

Reading memory after turning off? There are a easy way to it?

When I said "your own binaries", I mean "get fresh copies of binaries
and use in system with a USB stick or something like that. Do not use
the compromised system binaries". That's it. ;-)

BR,

Fernando Mercês
Linux Registered User #432779
www.mentebinaria.com.br