Re: how to fix rootkit?

I recommend you boot with some live CD system and make a dump of each
partition, including swap, with dd. So you can analyze it after wipe
your system.

This analysis will help you to discover how attacker have gained root
access, protect your actual system and feed community with real case
information. If you need help, please let me know.

Best regards,

Fernando Mercês
Linux Registered User #432779
www.mentebinaria.com.br