[Squeeze] ip6tables-save syntax

Hi,

I'm running Debian Squeeze and I want to save my ip6table configuration with the iptables-persistent tool.
To save an ipv4 table I use 'iptables-save > /etc/iptables/rules', the configuration file 'rules' is already there for the use of ipv4.
But there is no ipv6 config file, so I don't know what the correct syntax is of the ipv6 configuration file when I want to save it with ip6tables-save.
In Debian Testing there are respective defaults for ipv4 and ipv6 in the tool iptables-persistent named: rules.v4 and rules.v6

Can someone point me to the correct syntax of the file? So that ip6tables is restored on a cold start in a proper way.
An entry like 'ip6tables-restore < /etc/iptables/rules6' in /etc/rc.local would be an ugly solution.

--
Kind regards,
Kees de Jong

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n).
Indien u dit bericht onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
--
The information contained in this message may be confidential and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee(s).
Should you receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.