Re: some feedback about security from the user's point of view

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:30:31 +0100, Naja Melan wrote:
> We can start with a first step, namely changing the instructions at
> http://debian.org/CD/faq/#verify
> If someone with the authority of changing the debian website would tell me
> that if I wrote a proposition to change those instructions they would
> actually follow it up and see to it that the website will get changed, I am
> prepared to do this. If there is not coming such a green light from the
> debian development I don't have to bother though, because if it isn't going
> to make it to the website, I  might as well stop wasting my time here.

There are no guarantees that your work will be accepted, but that's no
reason not to try.  Like I was trying to convey before, actions speak a
lot louder than words. Implement your ideas and send them to the www
team for review:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/

Best wishes,
Mike