Re: Lenny version info

Clearly what is needed is a better explanation of this list and what it is
for, including sections for Rules and Etiquette.  Though I feel Rules and
Etiquette may be common to all lists.debian.org.

More documentation would not help those like Ashley and Ashvin.  The best course of action is to explain the rules to those who don't understand them (Ashley, Ashvin, majority of Internet users) and move on.

But let's be honest, we are preaching to the choir.  Nothing to see here, move along.

Mike