Re: exim4 router problems since 2 days / sucpicous process "zinit" is pstree

On 17/12/2010 12:00, Thorsten Göllner wrote:
Hi,

I have installed Debian 5.0.7. Since 2 days my exim4 does not deliver mails. I always get the message, that the mail is not routeable. I only used "dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config" without touching one config file by hand. I detected a log message (panic log) which says, that there was a "too large message". Since that point exim4 stopped working.

Have you upgraded the exim package to the last  version?

http://www.debian.org/security/2010/dsa-2131