Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1704-1] New xulrunner packages fix several vulnerabilities

Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> (15/01/2009):
> > (without any deb-src) It looks like the following does what you want:
> > | grep-status -sPackage -F Package $source_package
> >
> > Works for me with blender, xulrunner, graphviz as source package names.

Bleh. Needed sleep :)

Make “-F Package” become “-F Source”. Unfortunately, if a binary package
is built from a source package with the same name, it isn't printed.
E.g.  “grep-status -sPackage -F Source graphviz” won't return graphviz,
even if it's installed, so you'll have to add a special-case.

Using --exact-match should help. What about the following?
| grep-status -X -sPackage -F Source $p; grep-status -X -sPackage -F Package $p

Might be suboptimal but oh well, it does (this time I hope…) answer your
question.

> According to the man page, your command merely prints the package
> fields of those packages whose package fields contains the string
> $source_package, as above.  Have I missed something?

Sorry about that.

Mraw,
KiBi.