Re: sendmail & localhost rDNS

OK, I give up. And shut up.

Please file a bug against the sendmail package, with the information
that sendmail allows you to enter "Connect:localhost RELAY" in
/etc/mail/access.

And another one that "Connect:127.0.0.1 RELAY" opens up the same hole as
"Connect:localhost RELAY".

Since I have no sendmail installation to use for testing, I can't
reproduce the second problem. The sendmail package maintainer will
probably require the submitter to provide details which I can't.

Thank you,
Lupe Christoph
--
| There is no substitute for bad design except worse design.                   |
| /me                                                                          |