Re: [deb-sec] Re: How safely to stop using backports repo?

Hi Stu,

When I was downgrading from mixed stable/testing to stable, I created daudit. It is a perl script that compares a computer's installed debian packages with any of the three debian releases. daudit downloads the packagelist from packages.debian.org and compares it with dpkg on the local machine. daudit does not write to disk, and you don't need root access to use it. It might be useful for you:

  http://simple.be/software/daudit/

Let me know if it works for you!

--Brett