Re: authenticated NFS service on Lemote 2F

Christian Franke wrote:
> maybe there are already headers in /lib/modules/kernelversion/build
> against which you can build the nfsd-module, or maybe, there is a
> kernel-header-package available from the manufacturer.
RAYS:~# ls -lh /lib/modules/`uname -r`/ | head
total 56K
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   31 2008-06-02 06:32 build -> /sda6/yh/linux-2.6.18-svn/trunk

Interesting. Because this directory was part of the OS distribution,
that contain a link to a directory that doesn't exist on my host. Looks
like the developers used this build directory during development, and
removed '/sda6' before releasing the software, but did not release
symbolic links to it.