Re: authenticated NFS service on Lemote 2F

Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On sam, 2008-08-16 at 15:33 +0800, zhangweiwu@realss.com wrote:
>
>> The problem: the modified version of Debian Linux offered by the
>> manufacturer doesn't have nfs-kernel-server, only have
>> nfs-user-server.
>>

> Can't you add Debian sources for this an install nfs-kernel-server?

I can. But this computer uses a very special CPU ("Loongson") which says
it is 95% with MIPS instruction set, so I am afraid their "modification"
is modify debian so they don't use missing MIPS instructions, thus
adding a typical debian mips source wouldn't work.

That's my guess.