DBus Security Policies

Hello,

Let say that we have a daemon A using DBUS to communicate and a lecit
user program B that wants to use A's services calling its interface on
DBUS. Question: I want to ensure that only B and none else connects to
A. I know that DBUS has SELinux policies built-in, but there is no
such a decent tutorial/explanation over the Internet. Are SELinux
policies enough to achieve that requirement ? How both the client and
the daemon can be authenticated in order to avoid session stealing by
another application ?

Thx