Re: snort-stat warnings

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 15:07 +0200, Bjoern Meier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> well, it's mir first post on this list. So please don't flame me ;-)
>
> Ok under the docoments of snort is a file called README.http_inspect ,
> from which I quote:

Thanks. I know what the check does though. :-)

My concern was why it's getting logged oddly, and therefore causing
snort-stat to warn about a possible problem with the file. fwiw, the
bare encoding check isn't the only one that sometimes gets logged in
this way, just the one that I happened to pick as an example.

Adam