Re: openssh remote upgrade procedure?

OoO En ce début de soirée  du mardi 20 mai 2008, vers 21:45, "Alexandros
Papadopoulos" <apapadop@alumni.cmu.edu> disait:

> 3. Testing to see if you can still get on to a server is exactly what
> I would have done, if my connection had not been killed by the server
> itself a few seconds after upgrading the packages. This happened on
> two servers running different versions of debian (etch & lenny).

This is not a normal  behaviour. On upgrade, running connections are not
killed and this security upgrade is no exception.

I cannot provide any more insight on your matter since I have no idea on
how this could have happened.
--
I WILL NOT SPANK OTHERS
I WILL NOT SPANK OTHERS