blacklist.RSA-1024 missing?

I'm a bit concerned about the many 1024-bit RSA keys I have on my
system.  To be on the safe side, I'm removing them and replacing them
with newly-generated 2048-bit keys.

I wonder though, why there's no blacklist.RSA-1024 in the
openssh-blacklist package?  Running ssh-vulnkey tells me "Unknown (no
blacklist information)" for all of the 1024-bit RSA keys on my system.
This includes my host keys, meaning they weren't automatically replaced
by the new openssh-server's postinst.  (Perhaps the ssh-vulnkey -q test
should be strengthened to at least warn the user about "unknown" status
keys, rather than quietly allowing them?)

Vineet

--
http://www.doorstop.net/