Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1550-1] New suphp packages fix local privilege escalation

Hi,

Adrian Minta wrote:

> Try apache2-mpm-itk. Is better than suphp IMHO !

I saw it, but its description reads "Please note that this MPM is highly
experimental, and is not from the same tree as the other MPMs.", so I
did not consider using it on a production server.

For what it's worth, libapache2-mod-suphp has no such disclaimer, so I
considered it safer to use.

Anyway, I don't think a security update should break existing setups
like this one did.

Cheers,

Nicolas Boullis,
slightly disappointed

PS: sorry Adrian for the duplicate message, I did not intend to send
this message privately to you.