Re: secure execution of drivers

After this incident, I have been studying the file systems and I have no clear use for which it does not happen again. The ext3 seems good option, but it appears that more "heavy" than others. jfs is not bad pint but, as I've seen, is not very mature yet. xfs ,I think it is the middle point, but not clear to me. Any suggestions?