Re: secure execution of drivers

when the driver fault, I was in the midst of rebuilding the system and had multiple virtual machines running. The result was that reiserfs which completely destroyed. when it had recovered more files on /LOST+FOUND than in the rest of the system ... in short, a disaster. I hope to find some solution for when the driver fail again