Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1631-1] New libxml2 packages fix denial of service

On Fri Aug 22, 2008 at 21:56:35 +0200, Christian Jaeger wrote:

> Just to make sure: have you seen the thread "Lenny users: attn about
> Gnome/libxml2 breakage" on the debian-user mailing list (started by me)?

  No, I'm afraid I've not seen that.  But looking over it I'm not
 sure if the problem is the same.  On my personal Debian Unstable
 machine I'm not seeing any breakage - nor on my Etch system.

  It is possible it is soley broken on Lenny, but I don't have any
 systems to look at.

  I see you've reported a bug, so I guess we'll take it from there.

Steve
--
Managed Anti-Spam Service
http://mail-scanning.com/