clamav-freshclam volatile VS python-clamav

Hi,

I think i fuckd up the package system. I wanted a newer clamav and
used the volatile packages - BUT I need python-clamav, which needs
libclamav2 and now clamav-freshclam is "hold back".

What can I do now? Please give me an advice.

I do NOT want to install python-clamav package manually from source -
I am using a package system for obvious reasons.

If I understand things right - python-clamav must go into volatile
also to solve this problem. Is there another way? Am I the only person
on this planet using python-clamav on etch or why is this mismatch not
beeing talked about anywhere?

Help is much appreciated, thanks.

Elias