Re: large campus network ... sugestions

Hello Roman,

Thanks for the clarification.  Indeed, if an SSL tunnel is made
through port 443, then anything could go in there, and it would be
impossible to inspect.  I don''t know of any Open Source or Free
software that can solve this.  Bluecoat does have this kind of product
in appliances, which act as SSL ends, inspecting all traffic, and
generating on the fly SSL certificates...  Of course, they are not
cheap at all... (maybe around $20.000 each).

Best regards,

Jonas.