Re: strange requests from Vanguard Securities: 53,137,138

Wade Richards wrote:
Hi George,

You've made a few missteps here.

First, you have assumed that "vanguard.com" is the reason for the
activity on your firewall.  If you look at the IP address for vanguard, you'll
see that it has nothing to do with the IP addresses that are hitting your firewall.

To see the IP address of a site, use "host":

I just failed my professor of logic in the area of cause of effect.

Thanks, I was taken: I checked messages and found on three occasions only and during browsing Vanguard did these messages appear, Also, response from them was very sloooow. This is too much of a coincidance. I suspect they are watching Vanguard closely and grabbing what they can.