Re: Simple symmetric NAT Setup using IPTABLES

Hey Asif,

            I am trying to do the same thing with the help  of iptables the NAT configuration and is able to simulate the NAT environment for Restricted Cone and Full Cone.

I was wondering since their is no reply to your message on internet regarding the same and I have found that I am creating the exact scenario as you are.

Please reply if you would like to discuss about this or u have found out a solution for it.

Thanks

Rohit Gupta