Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1222-1] New proftpd packages fix several vulnerabilities

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

On 10855 March 1977, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:

I've just saw the DSA and I cannot find amd64 on it, furthermore, when I
tried to update a sarge amd64 machine it cannot find the update is ut
delayed or has amd64 been forgotten?

There has been a mail problem on klecker.debian.org. While the build log
got delivered to klecker it didnt get to the Security officers so they
were unable to process it. Update for amd64 should follow today.

In the meanwhile one can just wget the source package (duly listed in the
DSA) and recompile it (that's what I did).

bye
Giacomo

Giacomo Mulas <gmulas@ca.astro.it>

OSSERVATORIO ASTRONOMICO DI CAGLIARI
Str. 54, Loc. Poggio dei Pini * 09012 Capoterra (CA)

Tel. (OAC): +39 070 71180 248     Fax : +39 070 71180 222
Tel. (UNICA): +39 070 675 4916

"When the storms are raging around you, stay right where you are"
                         (Freddy Mercury)

Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'
risultato non infetto.