Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1222-1] New proftpd packages fix several vulnerabilities

On 10855 March 1977, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:

> I've just saw the DSA and I cannot find amd64 on it, furthermore, when I
> tried to update a sarge amd64 machine it cannot find the update is ut
> delayed or has amd64 been forgotten?

There has been a mail problem on klecker.debian.org. While the build log
got delivered to klecker it didnt get to the Security officers so they
were unable to process it. Update for amd64 should follow today.

--
bye Joerg
* wiggy just looking at gforge-inject output