Re: New squid packages 2.4.6-2woody9 restarts very often.

On 15/07/2005 3:33 AM, Luigi Gangitano wrote:

but didn't succeed. Can somebody please provide some more informations
like

- configuration file
- type of DNS used (BIND, dnscache, etc)
- a core file (if found)

I'm preparing a debug-enabled version to help extract more details, I'll
send to whom may be interested in helping with debug.

Hi, I'm also having this squid problem.

I'm using
- squid in transparent proxy mode
- mostly stock configuration file, with two cache_dirs and transparent proxy options
- pdnsd caching DNS server

I'll be happy to help in debugging.

--
Regards,