Re: Dns refresh

In article <[🔎] 002601c54b5b$1ecd3800$0800a8c0@com.ar.servilink.com.ar> you wrote:
> Hello, I have a server and I changed the ip number of the server and the
> nameserver (and restarted the services) but when i try to reach the
> server, it goes to the old ip. How can I make the dns to refresh the ip
> number?

Check for entries in /etc/hosts on the client and look for a nscd process
and kill it. You might also check if your client is using another
nameserver, in that case the ttl is responsible. try "dig a servername" on
the client to see which nameserer responds with which value.

BTW: you are on the wrong list, try debian-users, please

Gruss
Bernd