Re: What is a security bug?

In article <[🔎] 20051125130641.GR4220@freenet.de> you write:
>Unfortunatly it is not possibel to open two instances of mozilla.
>( Which may crash seperatly :-/ )

Untrue.  Use "mozilla --SelectProfile &".  Create as many profiles as
you want.  Each has its own settings, only use the insecure settings
like allow javascript and allow cookies on sites you trust.

(IMHO this should be default on mozilla.  When I start mozilla, I am
NOT asking to access a mozilla window that is open on another window.)

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html