Re: security.debian.org timeouts

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 09:18:29PM +0200, No?l K?the wrote:
> anybody knows what's the problem with klecker/security.d.o?
> The whole day I get timeouts but I could update xfree(woody)/xorg(sarge)
> on some machine but I didn't find the DSA for it.
>
> Any information about this?

See http://lists.debian.org/debian-curiosa/2005/09/msg00018.html

klecker is having difficulty keeping up with the load caused by the X
packages being updated.

Not much else to do but wait.  There may be a long-term solution to this
type of problem forthcoming, but it's not available yet and there are
many details to be worked out, so it isn't ready to be announced just
yet.

noah