Re: security.debian.org timeouts

* Noèl Köthe (noel@debian.org) [050919 21:19]:
> anybody knows what's the problem with klecker/security.d.o?

The link to the outside world is fully saturated currently.
There are ideas discussed how we can add more machines / bandwith, but
that's not a short-term solution.

> The whole day I get timeouts but I could update xfree(woody)/xorg(sarge)
> on some machine but I didn't find the DSA for it.

The update is a real update, and the DSA will follow as soon as the load
is in an acceptable range to move all files to their final place ...

Cheers,
Andi