Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 733-1] New crip packages fix insecure temporary files

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 08:13:40AM +0200, Christophe Mailhebuau wrote:
> Sir,
>
> I use Woody and i upgrade to Sarge a new stable version. Can you tell
> me, what must i do to configurate a new source in /etc/apt/source.list.

This ist a question for debian-user.

If you have one with lines reading
"deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ woody main contrib"
you simply exchange 'woody' for either 'stable' or (I'd recommend the
latter) 'sarge'.

please read
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/release-notes/ch-upgrading.de.html#s-upgradingpackages
(other laguages than .de probably available)

> I not sure of my source configuration.

man sources.list

Horst
--
Maybe we could paint GOLDIE HAWN a rich PRUSSIAN BLUE --