Re: POP3-Server recommendation

Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 01:20:21PM +0200, Christopher Taylor wrote:
since the upgrade to sarge, UW-pop3d won't allow Plain-text logins over a non-SSL connection anymore. I've tracked this down to a change in libc-client (which I think is sensible).
You can re-enable plaintext logins if you really want:
thanks for the pointer!

Unfortunately, this is only half-way documented in
/usr/share/doc/libc-client2002edebian/README.Debian, see #266689.
I agree, the "I accept..." line should be documented at least in README.Debian. A nice big debconf-warning on upgrade would have been nice, too ;)

  --Chris