POP3-Server recommendation

Hello List,

since the upgrade to sarge, UW-pop3d won't allow Plain-text logins over a non-SSL connection anymore. I've tracked this down to a change in libc-client (which I think is sensible).

unfortunately, though, some of my users need this functionality, so I'll have to swich the server. What I'm looking for is basically a drop-in replacement, i.e. a POP3-server that uses system accounts, /var/mail/<user> and doesn't need to be configured a lot.

teapop, popa3d and mailutils-pop3d seem quite promising in this respect, what are your experiences?

BTW, performance isn't too much of an issue, it's quite a big box and only few users.

thanks,
  --Chris