patched 2.4.18 woody kernel image packages

Dear Debian Users,

Due the to delay of security updated debian woody 2.4.18 kernels, I have
applied Simon Heywood's patch to the kernel-source-2.4.18 (ver 14.3) and
am making deb packages available for 386 and 686.

These kernels have been tested to stop the uselib() kernel root exploit.

We hope that this release will help improve the security on systems
presently running version 13.1 of kernel-image-2.4.18.

These kernel packages have been installed and appear to function well, but
they are still rather new and come with no warranty. Feel free to give
them a try, and let me know if you experience any problems.