Loop-AES help

I'm posting here in the in the hope that someone can help and because there
does not seem to be a loop-AES mailing list, and the sourceforge postings are
closed within minutes with no response. I tried posting to debian-user, but
got no response there either. Hopefully someone here has some experience with
loop-AES...

In any case, I was running loop-AES on two separate machines (loop-aes 3.0a,
loop-aes-ciphers 3.0a, aespipe 2.3a, loop-aes-utils 2.12p, all built as debs)
on kernel 2.6.9. I recompiled the kernels on both, removing loop and
cryptoloop, as stated in the loop-AES.README. I created a partition
(/dev/vg00/lv_crypt) and followed example 2 from the loop-AES.README. Mounted
the partition, set up keys (65 keys, gpg encrypted, stored on my USB thumb
drive). Was able to mount the partition and copy my data over. Everything was
copecetic, until I upgraded the machines to 2.6.10. Now when I try to mount
the encrypted partition, I get

[storm@volga ~]$ mount ../docs/
Password:
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0,
       missing codepage or other error
       dmesg | tail  or so

dmesg tells me

ReiserFS: loop3: warning: sh-2021: reiserfs_fill_super: can not find reiserfs
on loop3

Even if I boot back into 2.6.9, the same indications occur. Anyone know why
this is happening or a method to recover the info on the partition?

Regards,
--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                       |