Re: Security issue? Daemon users has to much rights...

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 10:54:28AM +0200, Jan Lühr wrote:
What do you expect here? Of course there is a tradional unix approach (groups -ugly one I admit - and a more clean approach using posix acls)

I expect that the person going off on this (you) show *exactly* what
implementation will give the result you expect *and* be easy for a naive
administrator to manage. You claim that selinux is too hard, but that
this is easy. Put your money where your mouth is or go away.

Mike Stone