Electric Cord

Dear valued customer,

We are an UL / CUL approved electrical cord manufacturer.  This is to
inform that our business offers a complete and diverse line of SRDT, SJTW,
SPT and RV cords for both wholesale and OEM market in U.S.

We are therefore able to show you a wide range of our excellent products.
Please just click our company website at
http://www.easyupdateweb.com/linksec or http://www.linkhdw.com for your
review, this is a partial list of our HOT items.  We may also send our
samples by your request.

Lastly, we would like to apologize for this letter, but we strongly
believe that you have every reason to find a reliable supplier who can
satisfy your needs.

Please feel free to contact us through email: enquiry@linkhdw.com or via
fax : 011.852.24180368.

Yours sincerely,

W.K. Li - kiki@linkhdw.com
Operating Manger
Link Security Hardware Co., Ltd.
Your World Elements Sourcing Partner!

“Please notify us if you would not like to receive future message”