Re: [d-security] Re: i want to hide return path...

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 04:10:46PM +0200, Marcin wrote:
> Many thanks fo yours advices, I tested all what I found,
> but no results :(
> yes, but I am using safe_mode in PHP, so fifth parameter is not
> avaiable.

Maybe you could set "-f" via the sendmail_path option in php.ini and
mail() would automatically use it then (I didn't try).

; For Unix only.  You may supply arguments as well
; (default: 'sendmail -t -i').
;sendmail_path =

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller