Re: i want to hide return path...

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 02:45:58PM +0200, Marcin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using debian postfix. When a mail from the PHP (under apache) the mail header contain:
> -------
> -------
>
> I want to hide only this ONE user.
> It is possible ?
[...]
> The only idea is change postfix sources ? I just compiled postfix from
> sources so this is not problem if it will help.

What about changing your PHP? See
<http://www.zend.com/manual/function.mail.php#AEN50127> - you can add
parameters to the mail() call in PHP and pass an "-f" switch to the
sendmail invocation. That way, you can specify any sender address you like.

HTH,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯