Re: php vulnerabilities

On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 10:26:34PM +0100, Christian Storch wrote:
> On Do, 23.12.2004, 21:16, Florian Weimer wrote:
> > * Jan Minar:

> >> I think You are reinventing apt-listbugs ;-)
> >
> > apt-listbugs only helps if someone else has already burned his
> > fingers, *and* has filed a bug report with the proper severity and
> > tags.

You can tell it to install only packages that have been in the archive
no less than some arbitrary period of time (or maybe not and it could be
written; I don't use apt-bug).

> > IOW, the soaking period is required.
>
> And what is Debian 'unstable' now?

Security updates don't go thru unstable.  There are lots of revised
updates.

Cheers,
--
 )^o-o^|    jabber: rdancer@NJS.NetLab.Cz