Re: Samba 3.0.10 as Debian package -- and updating unstable

Lukas Ruf <ruf@rawip.org> wrote:
> Is Samba 3.0.10 around as a release for Debian unstable and sarge?

No, not yet. I am sure the respective maintainers are working on it,
though.

[...]
> Btw. for the last two days I have not found any updates for unstable.
> Is this intended or a local misconfiguration?

Some part of the software taking care of installing stuff into the
archive and pushing mirroring it, broke. This has been fixed.
               cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"
                                           http://downhill.aus.cc/