Re: (no subject)

Mark L. Kahnt wrote:

On Mon, 2004-25-10 at 18:24 -0400, Adeshrakesh@aol.com wrote:
please write in a language that i can understand

Which was posted in html...
That's naughty ;)!

Reminds me of a German binary newsgroup I used to follow - publicly
available clipart, and one of the participants asked (in German) about,
iirc, clipart for use in Lutheran church bulletins. Someone following
the group piped in with a not very helpful message demanding the post in
English. I replied:

The de.* newsgroup tree is for messages in Deutsch - meaning German,
English-speaking person.

You"r right indeed! But can't Babelfish, be helpfull if necessary... ?
http://babel.altavista.com/tr?lin=de&lout=en&translate_me=yes

Mi