Re: (no subject)

On Mon, 2004-25-10 at 18:24 -0400, Adeshrakesh@aol.com wrote:
> please write in a language that i can understand

Which was posted in html...

Reminds me of a German binary newsgroup I used to follow - publicly
available clipart, and one of the participants asked (in German) about,
iirc, clipart for use in Lutheran church bulletins. Someone following
the group piped in with a not very helpful message demanding the post in
English. I replied:

The de.* newsgroup tree is for messages in Deutsch - meaning German,
English-speaking person.