Openswan deployment success stories?

Hi there,

I was interested in success stories that anyone might have had with the
package 'openswan'

It seems to fit the bill for a solid VPN to the T, but I wanted to know
what peoples actual real world experience was.

So I have some questions.

What was your network layout, how did you integrate OpenSwan?
What was your supported list of clients (MacOS X, Windows, Debian)?
What was your projected versus actual deployment time?
What was your actual hardware device used?

Thanks in advance!
--
Jake Appelbaum <jacob@appelbaum.net>