Re: Recent minor vulnerabilities in Apache: status in woody? [SOLVED]

On May 27, 2004, at 2:15 PM, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
On 5/27/2004, Luk Claes wrote:
You should check the website www.d-o/security/nonvulns-woody
At least 4 of the 5 you mention are listed there...
Luk -- thank you!  Somehow I had no idea that web page existed...

Nor did I. It's very good that it's there. However, I am wondering what the specific reasons are that Woody is not vulnerable to those particular vulnerabilities. Are there pages explaining that? (Maybe they should be linked to from that page. [hint hint wink wink])

Thanks all.