Re: Unusual spam recently - hummm - postprocess

While I am sure finding out whose is bigger is exciting to you.  I
feel comfortable in speaking for the rest of the list when I say this
thread has become WAY OT.  Please mark it as such (in the subject)
or take your discussion elsewhere.

Thanks

--
Phillip Hofmeister