Re: Woody Backport of tripwire

On Thursday, 2004-04-22 at 20:32:42 -0400, Phillip Hofmeister wrote:
> Can anyone refer me to a woody backport of tripwire (or a version such
> as 2.3.1.2+)?

I recently did a backport, but it's not up for downloads. I could mail
it to you, or you can do it yourself from the package source. If you do
that, you will need to use
  CXX=g++-3.0 GCC=gcc-3.0 dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc
(Or similar) g++ 2.95 will not do.

HTH,
Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| "... putting a mail server on the Internet without filtering is like   |